As an employer, we offer a wide range of flexible and family friendly employment initiatives and working arrangements to the majority of our employees. These are aimed at creating a positive working environment in which employees are able to work to their full potential and achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- Friendly, supportive and forward thinking team.
- Outstanding NQT Programme
- Innovative Employer
- A comprehensive induction, training and development programme
- Outstanding CPD programme
- Generous annual leave provisions, in addition to 8 days statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- Career-average pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Job share policy
- Career break scheme
- Special leave provisions for employees with caring responsibilities and for the observance of religious festivals
- Worklife Support including Occupational Health, Counselling services
- Generous Pay and Grading
- Dedicated onsite HR Team
- Onsite Gym plus access to discounted membership: www.manor-sportscentre.co.uk
- Worklife Balance and Flexible Working
Local Government and Teachers Pension Scheme
This is an occupational pension scheme available to employees.
Childcare voucher scheme
We have appointed a company called Computershare Voucher Services to administer childcare vouchers to our employees using a salary sacrifice scheme. Through this scheme, working parents can opt to exchange part of their salary for childcare vouchers.
Exempt from tax and National Insurance contributions, childcare vouchers are used to pay for any form of registered or approved childcare, including nurseries, nannies and pre- and after-school clubs.
Parents employed by us are able to save up to £1196 per year on childcare (subject to individual circumstances), by requesting up to £243 per month in vouchers.
For further information on whether you could benefit by using this scheme, contact Computershare Voucher Services on 0845 002 1111 or visit the Computershare Voucher website.